Course Book Description
Graduation requirement for the class of 2011 and following
This course builds upon the concepts taught in Algebra I and Geometry involving linear, quadratic, polynomial, exponential, logarithmic, rational and trigonometric functions. The topic of conic sections fuses algebra with geometry. Statistics and probability topics are covered in more depth. It is strongly recommended that students have a graphing calculator.
10% 5-Minute Quzzes/Warm-Ups
50% Assessments (tests and quizzes)
20% Final Exam (comprehensive)
What is required to earn credit for an assignment.
- Take credit for your work.
(name, section, problem #s, hour, date)
- Write out each problem.
(except story problems)
- Show your steps.
- Work down, not left-to-right.
- Be neat. (readable for the teacher)
- Don't leave blank problems. At least jot down a question about what you don't understand. IDK is not enough.
- Grade it. (write 100% if you've earned it)