Course Book Description
An in-epth look at two-dimensional coordiante geometry begins with lenear functions and proceeds through the conic sections. Data analysis, probability explorations and more advanced statistical concepts are studied using modeling throughout. The ratios and laws of triangles are covered as well as the circular and triangular trigonometric functions. It is strongly recommended that students have a graphing calculator.
10% 5-Minute Quzzes/Warm-Ups
50% Assessments (tests and quizzes)
20% Final Exam (comprehensive)
What is required to earn credit for an assignment.
- Take credit for your work.
(name, section, problem #s, hour, date)
- Write out each problem.
(except story problems)
- Show your steps.
- Work down, not left-to-right.
- Be neat. (readable for the teacher)
- Don't leave blank problems. At least jot down a question about what you don't understand. IDK is not enough.
- Grade it. (write 100% if you've earned it)